Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Daily

So I finally finished making my December Daily journal.. I actually finished it last week, but just now got the photos uploaded. I'm so excited to start writing in it! My goal is to always have my camera with me so I can photo-document my days as well as journaling.

217

I uploaded photos of all the finished pages on my Flickr. I'll try to update my blog with photos of the pages as I go through December, as well.

220

Its not too late to make one in time to enjoy during December! And its a great way to destash some of your scrapbooking collection. My favorite thing about this projects is that there are no restrictions, you can use anything you want to make it! If you do make one, share your link! I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment